Sunday, August 19, 2012

The return of the errant maiden

Yes, I did just write a very flowery title for this short and probably boring post. No, I shan't apologize.  I see that it has been two years since I last posted on this blog. In that time, I have had a tumblr, which I  still use, but isn't terribly conducive to long meandering text posts and posts about knitting. So, in theory, I am back to blogger for a while. However, I'm writing this post when I am on the verge of beginning my senior year of high school, which includes eight credits at NNU. Busy is going to be my middle name in the coming months. Hopefully, I will get something meaningful on the page and my canon rebel can be used to take pictures of my knitting and my baking. I plan to blog about current issues,  ethics, books, knitting, life, and various other things. So if that sounds even remotely interesting, then click the follow button; it doesn't cost anything and it will make me feel semi-important, so what is there to lose? 

Oh, and to answer your question: my blog title is from "Ode to the West Wind" by Percy Shelley.
P.S. How do I double space my posts on here? That always seems to be the bane of my existence when it comes to blogging platforms.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment